Category: Local Incentives, Business Expansion
AGENCY: Economic Development Department (EDD), International Trade Division
DESCRIPTION: The International Trade Division offers export assistance, consultations on business practices, and a wealth of knowledge in doing business internationally. Additionally, they have trade networks throughout the globe available to assist you in a variety of matters.
• The International Trade Division offers trade missions, trade exhibitions, and overseas offices to help expand your business’s market place.
• Provides free professional assistance in developing overseas markets for products.
• Contacts New Mexico’s trade offices in Mexico, Israel, and Japan.
• Provides representation at international trade fairs.
• Visit the Economic Development homepage at www.edd.state.nm.us or http://www.edd.state.nm.us/index.php/about/category/International%20Trade/.