Category: Local Incentives, Training & Consulting
AGENCY: National Economic Development Associates, Inc. (NEDA)
DESCRIPTION: NEDA was created to assist existing minority entrepreneurs.
ELIGIBLE USES: Assistance is provided in:
• Capital development and financing;
• Marketing and advertising;
• Procurement and contracting;
• Construction contracting;
• Computer networks;
• Financial management and accounting; and
• Tax planning.
• Fees are charged on an hourly basis and are subsidized for minority-owned businesses by the federal government.
• An initial interview determines a firm’s goals, present situations and needs.
• If accepted for NEDA assistance, a specific plan will be agreed upon.
• Visit the website at www.nedainc.net or call (505) 843-7114.