Greater Gallup Economic Development Corporation (GGEDC) Internship for Graduate and Undergraduate
Title: GGEDC Internship
Consideration Date: 2019 Fall Semester (August – December)
The Greater Gallup Economic Development Corporation offers an extensive internship placement
location for graduate and undergraduate students for summer, fall and spring semesters. GGEDC
internships are full-time positions and require a minimum commitment of ten weeks. Fall and spring
internship positions can be either full or part-time, with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
The Greater Gallup Economic Development Corporation (GGEDC) is a non-profit organization, organized
around the business experience and talent of its Board of Directors and the professional management
and community economic development expertise of its Executive Director.
- Majors in Public Administration, Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Political Science, Government or related field
- Recent graduates and doctoral students are considered as well.
- Academic credit can be arranged and must be set up by the student.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must submit the following information/package for the internship:
- One-page cover letter stating interest and availability.
- Detailed resume.
- Brief writing sample, no longer than 3-pages. This can be an academic paper from a school project or other writing piece regarding relevant development issues. It is not required that the paper is related to economic development.
- Recommendation letters and transcripts are optional.
The applicants must submit the application package by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a limited number of paid positions for graduate students.
If you have questions, please email inquiries to email@example.com.