Greater Gallup Economic Development Corporation (GGEDC)
Internship for Graduate and Undergraduate
Title: GGEDC Internship / Volunteer
Consideration Date: 2020 Spring Semester (March – May)
The Greater Gallup Economic Development Corporation offers an extensive internship placement location for graduate and undergraduate students for summer, fall and spring semesters. GGEDC internships are full-time positions and require a minimum commitment of ten weeks. Fall and spring internship positions can be either full or part-time, with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
The Greater Gallup Economic Development Corporation (GGEDC) is a non-profit organization, organized around the business experience and talent of its Board of Directors and the professional management and community economic development expertise of its Executive Director.
• Majors in Public Administration, Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Political Science,
Government or related field
• Recent graduates and doctoral students are considered as well.
• Academic credit can be arranged and must be set up by the student.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must submit the following information/package for the internship:
• One-page cover letter stating interest and availability.
• Detailed resume.
• Brief writing sample, no longer than 3-pages. This can be an academic paper from a school project or other writing piece regarding relevant development issues. It is not required that the paper is related to economic development.
• Recommendation letters and transcripts are optional.
Applicants must submit application package.
If you have questions, please email inquiries to email@example.com.