New Mexico Small Business Development Centers (NMSBDC)
AGENCY: New Mexico Small Business Development Centers (NMSBDC)
DESCRIPTION: The mission of the NMSBDC is to strengthen the economy of New Mexico by providing direct assistance, entrepreneurial education and resource linkages designed to facilitate the retention and expansion of existing small businesses, and the creation of new businesses.
• Writing a business plan.
• Designing a marketing plan.
• Assembling a loan package or financing plan.
• Setting up a bookkeeping system.
• Using a computer for business applications.
• Analyzing financial statements.
• Doing business with the government.
• Entering global markets.
• Solving technical problems.
• Maximum Program Benefits: Provide free counseling, low-cost training, access to information resources (libraries, computer data bases), computer training, referrals, etc.
• Fees: Minimal fees are charged for some services.
• There are centers located in 18 community colleges statewide and one located in Albuquerque's South Valley.
• For more information, visit http://www.nmsbdc.org/ or call (800) 281-7232.
Category: Local Incentives, Business Expansion
More Local Incentives, Business Expansion