Santa Fe Community Loan Fund
AGENCY: Enchantment Land Certified Development Company (ELCDC)
DESCRIPTION: The ELCDC provides free, personalized pre-loan and post-loan advice and training to borrowers.
ELIGIBLE USES: The fund’s training and technical services include, but are not limited to:
• Small Businesses:
• Developing business plans;
• Financial planning and analysis;
• Completing the Loan Fund's application;
• Marketing planning and promotion;
• Record keeping and accounting systems; and
• Legal and tax referrals.
• Non-profit organizations:
• Board development;
• Organization and development;
• Systems management;
• Strategic planning;
• Program planning;
• Filing for non-profitstatus;
• Referrals and resources; and
• Benefits management planning.
• The Loan Fund also has funds to lend/guarantee ($5,000 to $100,000) to for-profit small businesses and corporations as well as non-profits, has services for borrowers. QUALIFICATION CRITERIA/COMMENTS:
• Call (505) 843-9232.
Category: Local Incentives, Grants & Loans
More Local Incentives, Grants & Loans