UNM Bureau of Business and Economic Research (BBER), University of New Mexico
AGENCY: UNM Bureau of Business and Economic Research (BBER), University of New Mexico
DESCRIPTION: Provides research and information services for businesses and economic development organizations. BBER maintains a socioeconomic data bank and serves as a repository for U.S. Census Bureau data.
• Types of data available include:
• Data Bank;
• UNM Economic Forecasting Service;
• Contract Research Demography;
• Population studies;
• Regional economics;
• Statistics; and
• Taxes and taxation.
• Fees: A minimal fee may be charged for some services.
• Visit the website at http://bber.unm.edu/ or call (505) 277-2216
Category: Local Incentives, Business Expansion
More Local Incentives, Business Expansion