Farmer Mac Programs
AGENCY: Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corporation (Farmer Mac)
• Farmer Mac is America’s secondary market for first mortgage agricultural real estate loans.
• Farmer Mac was created by Congress to improve the availability of long-term credit at stable interest rates to America's farmers, ranchers and rural homeowners, businesses and communities.
• Farmer Mac accomplishes its public policy mission primarily by purchasing, or committing to purchase, qualified loans from agricultural mortgage lenders, thereby replenishing their source of funds to make new loans.
• Farmer Mac has services available for:
• Borrowers at
• Lenders at http://www.farmermac.com/Lenders/Program_Desc/fmac_main.asp; and
• Investors at, http://www.farmermac.com/Investors/FMI/fm1_main.asp.
Category: Federal Incentives, Grants & Loans
More Federal Incentives, Grants & Loans