New Mexico Finance Authority (NMFA)
DESCRIPTION: The NMFA is dedicated to improving the lives of New Mexicans by planning and financing infrastructure, strengthening the economy through public/private partnerships and setting the standard for superior, diverse, innovative and solution-driven financing.
ELIGIBILITY: Programs include a Public Project Revolving Fund, Drinking Water State Revolving Loan Fund, Local Government Planning Fund, Water Trust Board, Primary Care Capital Fund, Behavioral Health Capital Fund, Child Care Facility Loan Fund, Smart Money Initiative, Local Transportation Infrastructure Fund, Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Bond Fund and New Market Tax Credits.
• Higher education institutions, federally chartered colleges in the state, Indian Nations, Tribes or Pueblos located wholly or partially in New Mexico, consortia of Tribes, the State of New Mexico, state agencies, state institutions, counties, municipalities, special districts, community water associations, land grant corporations, and school districts all qualify for NMFA programs.
• In general, the process includes:
• Meet with the NMFA;
• The community meets and issues are solution, submitted with the application;
• Categorical exclusion request;
• Categorical request document;
• Financial audits;
• Accounts receivable aging;
• Annual financial reports;
• Debt summary;
• Environmental information document; and
• Preliminary engineering report.
• Visit www.nmfa.net/Funding/DWRLF.html or www.nmenv.state.nm.us/dwb/dwbtop.html.
• Also visit www.nmfa.net or call (505) 984-1454.
Category: Local Incentives, Business Expansion
More Local Incentives, Business Expansion