Mesa Capital Partners
DESCRIPTION: Mesa Capital Partner’s mission is to grow small businesses by providing equity capital for expansion, investment and restructuring.
ELIGIBILITY: Early stage and small business sector located in geographic areas underserved by other capital providers.
• Focuses on cash flow generation and sustainability where traditional venture capital focuses on explosive, breakout opportunities.
• Targets a 70% success rate where traditional venture capital focuses on a 10-20% success rate.
• Three to five year investment cycle.
• Investments of $500,000 to $2 million in low-tech manufacturing, service and distribution.
For investment, Mesa looks for:
• High potential small businesses.
• Proven product and revenue.
• A sizeable and dynamic market.
• A competitive differentiation.
• An unrealized growth potential.
• Multiple exit opportunities.
• For more information, visit www.mesacapitalpartners.us or call (505) 428-2990.
Category: Local Incentives, Business Expansion
More Local Incentives, Business Expansion