Technology Ventures Corporation (TVC)
DESCRIPTION: TVC is incorporated as a non-profit company in New Mexico to support start-up and expanding technology-based companies.
• Maximum Program Benefits: The operating concept of TVC is to:
• Develop linkages between investment sources such as venture capital funds and entrepreneurs,or start-up and expanding companies;
• Locate applicable technologies resident in the laboratories, universities and othe rsources;
• Coordinate business and management support for entrepreneurial companies; and?
• Assist in the relocation or expansion of existing technology-based companies.
• TVC also recognizes the top 40 technology companies in the state with its Flying 40 Program.
• For additional information, visit the TVC website at http://www.techventures.org or call (505) 246- 72891.
Category: State Incentives, Grants & Loans
More State Incentives, Grants & Loans