Temp Full-Time Paid Internship
Internship is NOW available; Education preferably in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Political Science, Government or related field. Working on a variety of data entry and research-related projects. Interns will work Full-Time at minimum wage of $10.50 per hour with no more than 24 hours per week. The support is invaluable and candidates should demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude to their work. This position will allow you to gain valuable direct experience to prepare you for real-world business scenarios.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE:
- Excellent writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Familiarity with research and reporting methods
- General knowledge and interest in economic development programs and issues
- Flexibility and desire to work on varying projects
ROLES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Assist on reports, case studies, and presentations on economic development topics and trends
- Gain practical work experience
- Become familiar with a variety of economic development programs and issues (such as business retention and expansion (BRE), business attraction, real estate analysis, finance, and innovation)
- Have the opportunity to publish their work
- Contribute research to technical assistance projects for communities throughout the McKinley County surrounding area.
APPLICATION & HIRING PROCESS:
Please send a resume and cover letter, on why you’re the perfect candidate for the position, and how your skills and expertise can add value to the company, to the Human Resource (HR) Department at email@example.com
Candidates will then receive a complete full Job Description.
There will be a 1st interview with the HR staff and a 2nd interview with Executive Director, face-to-face.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
June 24, 2021