Training The Local Workforce for The Careers of Today!
The Greater Gallup Industrial Workforce Program (GGIWP) was created to provide McKinley County residents with the opportunity to increase their skills and their future workforce opportunities. All residents are encouraged to apply.
To apply for enrollment in the Greater Gallup Industrial Workforce Program (GGIWP).
- Contact the NM Department of Workforce Solutions (NM DWS) at (505) 863-8181.
- NM Dept. of Workforce Solution staff will pre-qualify applicants, where applicants will complete formal paperwork to determine program eligibility. Applicants will be informed if they qualify or not.
- If eligible, candidates will be referred to the Greater Gallup IWP recruiting staff;
- Candidates are scheduled for a face-to-face interview with the GGIWP Leadership Team.
- Candidates securing the Leadership Team’s approval, will be directed to the location of the Drug Test Center, which must PASS, no exceptions. Those who fail the drug screening will be removed from consideration, but may reapply at a later date.
- All applicants who have been selected for participation in the Greater Gallup IWP will be invited to formally enroll in the class.
Upcoming Classes for 2021-2022:
- October 25, 2021 – January 7, 2022 (Registration closes October 8th, 2021)
- January 31, 2022 – April 8, 2022 (Registration closes January 14th, 2022)
**New cohorts will go through the program several times a year. Individuals who are not selected for enrollment may request reconsideration or reapply for the next training cycle.
For more information, please contact our office at (505) 722-2980, and mention the “Industrial Workforce Program.”