EDD Recognizes 7 Partner Organizations for Professional Support, Certification
Monday, October 10, 2022
SANTA FE, N.M. – New Mexico Economic Development Cabinet Secretary Alicia J. Keyes announced today that seven community-based Economic Development Organizations (EDOs) around the state have been recognized for state certification by providing a high level of expertise and technical support to their communities.
Economic Development Deputy Cabinet Secretary Jon Clark announced the first seven Certified EDO awardees at the New Mexico Governor’s Statewide Conference on Economic Development, September 26-27. The certification can be renewed for up to a total of 10 years, with each organization eligible for up to $40,000 annually, depending upon annual recertification and availability of funding.
The first seven Certified EDOs are:
- Sandoval Economic Alliance (SEA)
- Mesilla Valley Economic Development Alliance (MVEDA)
- Greater Gallup Economic Development Corporation
- Economic Development Corporation of Lea County
- Greater Raton Economic Development Corporation
- Roswell-Chaves County EDC
- Carlsbad Department of Development
Continue reading here.
Category: Press Release, News